Anyone who has lived in Rochester knows that it’s a great place to live. There is a vibrant arts community, many things to do with your family, and the downtown scene has really exploded in the last few years. Throw in top-notch, world-class healthcare and Rochester is certainly the place to be.
Everyone has their “favorites” when it comes to our community, but we wanted to take a few minutes and share ours with you.
Ron & Lynn’s Rochester Favorites:
- Downtown Rochester is truly the heartbeat of the city. We love the people—locals and tourists alike. Downtown Rochester is thriving, growing and full of life. You will often find us enjoying the scene with a camera in hand.
- The trails—walking and biking around this beautiful city is one of our favorite ways to spend time with our dog. Silver Lake and Quarry Hill are both great outdoor experiences.
- We love good food! Chester’s, Victorias, Grand Round, Twigs, and Pescara, all some of our favorite hangouts. But, really anywhere there is good food and a glass of wine is where we love to be.
- We love getting to know the patients at Mayo Clinic. Volunteering there is one of our greatest joys. We feel so thankful to be able to hear their story and share in their journey.
- We love our job and our clients. Not everyone gets to say that, but it is true for us. We never dread going to the office or heading out with clients. It is something we both love.
Randy’s Rochester Favorites:
- Walking or biking with my family through Quarry Hill and stopping to visit the fish
- Rochester’s extensive trails and the fun, summer bike rides
- New and unique brew pubs popping up in the city and the variety they provide
- Spending an evening with friends and family at Thursdays on First
- Getting some work done with a fresh cup of coffee at Cafe Steam