People often wonder, “Why Rochester?” because seemingly, there isn’t much to do here, but we know there is so much more to our hometown. Here are our reasons “Why Rochester!”.
Ron and Lynn:
- The quality of life and cost of living in Rochester are wonderful and truly hard to beat.
- Rochester is all-at-once a big city and a small town. There is a diverse population, but you’re sure to see a friendly face.
- We love how locals respond to the Mayo Clinic patients. The people of Rochester are friendly, helpful, and inclusive, whether they are a Mayo employee or not.
- One of the best things about Rochester, aside from its people, is you’re always 25 minutes or less from your favorite things, whether that’s downtown, biking the trails, or spending time in nature.
- This is a very easy place to plant roots. The people are great, the schools are wonderful, and there really is always something going on.
- Rochester embodies the “Minnesota Nice” culture—it’s the perfect balance between small town and large city.
For more information on activities in Rochester, please visit our Rochester page http://www.wightmanbrock.com/rochester-home/. If you’d like to talk more about making Rochester your home, please contact us today.